do you think she would check?

No idea but I'd like to know mine too lol worth asking maybe xx

Tapatalking. X

Mine didnt check me at all, ive to go to hospital this friday so im guessing they might check me then?

I've also been curious about this, but am not seeing MW again till next tuesday when il be 40+3 and will have a sweep anyway, so i guess she will defo have to check then! lol. Defo ask her x

Do u think I should? I don't want her to think I'm a freak lol! Haha xxxx

From what I gather, they won't do an unneccesary internal because of risking infection for the sake of it. Could always ask thougj!!

Yeah I don't get that tho cuz surely willies and hands aren't sterilised prior to doing rudes.... So why do they worry about it that way? Haha x

No harm in asking, im sure you wouldnt be the first to have asked her! I would have asked mine, but the last time i saw her was at 38 weeks and she said it was too soon to do a sweep and i didnt think at the time to ask her if she could just check and see if anything is happening! She wasnt even gonna book me in for a sweep or see me again till i was 41+3(!!), but i insisted that i wanted a sweep if i went past my due date, and thats when she booked me in for 40+3. She seemed convinced that baby was coming soon and i wouldnt need to come in for that appt, but im 39+3 and nothing has happened!

Yeah I don't get that tho cuz surely willies and hands aren't sterilised prior to doing rudes.... So why do they worry about it that way? Haha x

Haha!!
X

Tapatalking. X

Definitely let us know if she does do it, would be interesting to know! X

I bottled it haha!! Everything she asked me was so routine ans thought id sound a bit odd coming out aith "oh im quite interested in the state ofy cervix!" haha!!

Il defo ask next time tho, il due back in 2 weeks so will be almost 38 weeks, wow that's scary to say!! X

Haha bottled it! I don't blame u, I always have ideas about things to say/ask and it just feels a bit silly sometimes if they don't bring it up. Xx

She shouldn't really do it until you are term unless a consultant asks for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back