39 week check

DW1978

Reaction score
I've just had my 39 week check and all was great. The MW asked if I know what I'm having, I told her we don't and when she listened to babies heart beat she said according to the old wives tale we're having a girl :) I know it's just a myth and is often incorrect so I'm not getting my hopes up but it would be so lovely as then we would have one of each. Don't get me wrong, we'd be over the moon with either but a girl would be lovely.

Glad all went well for you hunny! Fx for a girl for u!.....Not got my 39 week check until friday (bit late as will nearly be at due date!) but hoping all will still be on track! xxx

Glad all went well, hopefully not long now :D xx

aww, well my midwife guessed the gender of mine from the heartbeat and it was later confirmed at a scan! xx

Glad all was well. My midwife got it wrong with heartbeat!

Glad everything is fine babe :cheer:

I've never understood the heart rate thing..

:) I also had an appointment with my mw today... Just realised that it could be my last appointment with her - you never know! I think I will miss her - mine is such a funny giggly lady :)

Hope your mw got the gender right! xx

Glad to hear all went well! Very curious to see whether or not her prediction comes true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back