Do you think she ready?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
I haven't started to wean Lola yet as i was planning to just breastfeed for the first 6 months but she has started to show a lot of intrest in our food etc. She is also waking 3/4 times a night (she goes to bed at 8.30 and wakes up for the day at 7.30)

So i was thinking of maybe starting her on some baby food. Does she sound ready for it. Will it be ok to wait another couple of weeks until she's 6 months?

What would you do?

i would try her with something if it was me, all mine were eating stuff but its upto you, she definately sounds like she is ready, get some creamed porridge and see how she is on that, but be sure to get a weaning spoon and not a feeding spoon and it will make it much easier for you.x

Sorry to sound stupid but what's the difference between a weaning spoon and a feeding spoon? :oops:

the weaning spoons have a really small end, like a small tip and its flatter and much smaller, i never bothered with them before with morgan, she is 13 and they must have just started raving about them but with Glenn, well they have been really good, you just get enough on and they are thin so its much better to control whats going in, i got mine from Tesco but Boots do them too, if you cant find them pm me your addy and i will send you a pack of the ones i am using.x

I say go for it, try it for a few days, see if she likes it, but do not give up the milk straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back