Do you think GP will help me? Cant take much more..

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I hope it doesnt sounds like I complain too much in here now, feel its been alot of stress recently.. Now I have got a really bad cough, I got it first a few weeks ago but now I am constantly coughing and havent been able to sleep more than 1 hour at time last 4 days. It really hurts in my chest and I called midwife yesterday and she told me not to take Lemsip which I have been taking :( :(:( Tried everything but it hurts so much in my chest and back and everytime I cough I need to go to toilet cant hold myself anymore.. Its really a nightmare... Do you think my GP would be able to give me some relief or something, at my ends here:( Dont know what to do to stop this coughing..

Id pop to your gp, even if its just something you can buy over the counter atleast you know its safe to take :hugs: x x

yes i bought cough linctus which my midwife suggested me, not helping.. also been drinking lots of tea with honey etc, but just get worse it feels like:( want this to stop now

yes honey phone ya doctors and get and appointment :hugs: x

yes got app 11.55, cant wait!! just really hope i can get something for this... maybe im being a big baby but i feel like passing out anytime:(

They might give you mild antibiotics, good luck and sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I think our bodies just give up at the end of the pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back