Do you like the idea....

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
.....i was thinking of putting all the photos from my 4D scan printed off (OH's grandad did about 20 of them yesterday for us onto photo card!) and buy a nice little photo album to put all the photo's in, that way the photo's will be kept in good condition.

Do you think its a good idea?! :)

Sounds like a lovely idea hun! Enjoy shopping for the album :cheer: Tesco have some lovely ones just now and cheap too :D

Sarah x

sounds like a brilliant idea. You'll be able to look back on it in years to come and show your LO what they looked like in mummy's tummy!

Yeahh definately i went into tk maxx to get a little album and there were these like photo sized purses i thought looked nice, and then i opened one and it had like a concatina (sp?!) thing to put photos in and its just the right size for scan pics, il take a pic lata cus i love it but yeah

Good idea !!

I have a scrap book with a copy of all her scan pics in, and i winnie the pooh silver framed photo album with all of them in too.

I then have some of her 4D scans framed and on the wall, and the normal scan pics are currently blutacked to the wall but that will change lol

I think its a great idea

Aww thats a lovely idea!
I put all mine in an album! From my first, second and third and you know what happened? Ironically my kids got hold of it one day and wrecked it! I still have MOST if the scan pics! The little monkeys! It was under my bed and they sneaked it out to look and wrecked it! :( They was only little though! 3-4 so I know they didnt mean too!
But just think, in 3-4 years, you LO might just be looking back at them!! Hopefully not pulling them all out and ripping pages!? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back