We had the sexing scan this morning!!!

Congratulations Kirsty .... I can't believe how clear those pictures are!

Can i ask how much do the 4d scans cost? And where to in the counrty do they do them? Sorry for butting in here :oops: Just curious

Flossy82 said:
Can i ask how much do the 4d scans cost? And where to in the counrty do they do them? Sorry for butting in here :oops: Just curious

Hiya hun, Im not sure how much they cost as we didnt pay for ours! :shock:

We paid £75 for a 2d gender scan and when we got there the clinic was empty so we were in there longer than we thought we would be and after she'd told us the sex and stuff she said 'Would you like to see him in 4d?'

I was thinking 'I hope they're not gonna charge me extra for this' but they didnt. We got to watch him in 4d for about 10 minutes and she also said we could have a photo for free.

If you go to www.babybond.com (thats where we went) it gives you all the prices and details, I think they do 4d scans from about 24 weeks. They have clinics dotted all over the country. Hope you manage to sort one out :D

Congratulations Kirsty!!!! I love the pictures andit was so nice of them to do a 4d, it shows that there are nice people in the world!!

I am sooooo jealous of the picture of his bits and pieces, I would love a picture like that of Thomas to show his future girlfriends!!! (I'm not weird by the way - promise!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back