3D scan photos!

Crimson92

Reaction score
These are my 3D scan photos, absaloutly lovely experience and worth every penny, would recommend it a millions times over ! :dance:

Baby was of course naughty :lol: Like every other scan, she kept putting her hands over her wee face and hiding, so after about 20 mins scanning we got asked if it was ok if we left and came back in 40 mins, so we did, she was gorgeous even covering her face! :cloud9:

we saw her yawn, try some amniotic fluid after me eating some chocolate, so she clearly likes chocolate :lol: Playing with her cord and her own hands, we saw her cute wee feet and all her body, was really fab :cloud9:!

She defo has daddies nose! lol, but we got a DVD and 3 big printed out photos and a disc of 15 photos, but just put these ones up lol, I really am so over the moon :love::love::love:

Attachments

• RESIZE 3D.jpg
    RESIZE 3D.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 18
  • RESIZE 3D 2.jpg
    RESIZE 3D 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
  • RESIZE 3D 3.jpg
    RESIZE 3D 3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 16
  • RESIZE 3D 4.jpg
    RESIZE 3D 4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 16
They're amazing Kole! I'm even more excited for mine now :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, and I am excited to see yours and find out what your having pinky !

Decided not to put them on facebook, they just seem too personal and think it should just be family and you girls :) xx

Thanks girls, and I am excited to see yours and find out what your having pinky !

Decided not to put them on facebook, they just seem too personal and think it should just be family and you girls :) xx
Me too! Well we're honoured then :)
Thanks Hun. Roll on 5th of Feb!!!!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww how exciting! Thank you so much for sharing hun and I am glad you enjoyed the experience

xx

Wow! They're amazing!!! You must be walking on air! She looks gorgeous!

xx

Still on a high from seeing them :lol:! thanks girls, really was just soo amazing, haven't stopped smiling :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back