Do you keep a diary?

tootoo

Reaction score
A pregnancy diary for when your little nipper is older? I've started a video diary on youtube, but I doubt it'll serve the test of time in comparison to the written word.

I think I might have one to show my baby my feelings and plans and fears during pregnancy, also it might help me remember what cravings I had and how I looked by including photgraphs of the bump. It'll be a nice keepsake don't you think?

I was given a gorgeous pregnancy diary as a gift and havent started filling it in yet. My bad!! Its such a gorgeous book, will need to get on the case.

Its a really nice idea to do, just pure laziness on my behalf that i haven't, just had a wee book from the midwife which i went to fill in then i was starting from mid way over and i thought it silly since i couldn't remember stuff that had happened before, so i didn' bother.....

My bad also.... :roll:

i started a blog the day i found out i was pregnant, it will be great to look at in a few years time

I always planned to do this but never got around to it and I think its probably a bit late now :lol: I have got a baby book though which has sections before the birth as well as bubbas first year and that is all filled in already so Im not too bad!!

I've got a pregnancy journal my sis bought me so I write important stuff in there, but not kind of day to day feelings stuff.

At 20 weeks I started a weekly pregnancy diary just on the computer, hopefully I will keep it going!!!!

We knew we were going to start TTC last summer, so for the xmas before that, my OH bought me a lovely italian leather journal to use as a bump diary. I've been writing in it since I got my BFP, and plan to keep my scan pics and bump pics in there too. It'll be nice for Flipper when he/she is older, but I think it'll be nice for us to look back on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back