My AF and OPK's diary Aug/Sept

ok sooo its CD20 today and i dont know what is going on tbh.

CD16 didnt get round to testing and im regretting it now but there we go

CD17 negative??

CD18 didnt get round to testing and yes im regretting it now just seems like ive been diong them for months

CD 19 got quite a dark line but not as dark as control line

CD 20 negative hardly no line

wonder if the my quite dark line on CD 19 was because i ov on CD18?? i dont know what to think tbh.

As for BD since CD15 i have BD everyday (more than once on some days lol but bf hasnt done his thing everytime (havent said much as i dont want him to feel too pressurised and him thinking that i just want his lil swimmers and not him) only day he didnt do his thing was CD19 so not too bad tbh

sooooo maybe i am offically in my 2ww or maybe not if i havent ov, i have 3 more opks left i will carry on doing these and then wait for dreaded AF, fx she dont come. i have been having 29/30 cycles last two months sooo think i am due to test 30th.

next month i think i will leave the opks out, there are getting me down not havign a positive one and just concertrate on temps, they have to give you a clearer picture ye??

CD21 opk negative soo guessing ive missed it?

one more test left so will test again tomorrow and up date.

looks like im in my 2ww now :) :) fx for me but not feeling positive at all tbh, no symtoms at all :(

CD22 opk negative sooo guessing I missed it somewhere.

Its CD23 today and from the last two on my cycles I have spotted for a few days before af this was when I thought af was due to start and the spottings been every 28 days for last two cycles sooo I may start to spot tomorrow but af aint due till 30sept/1oct I think that's if this is a 29/30 day cycle.

Not feeling cinfident this month bout my bfp tbh :( don't seem to hhave any signals and with me not getting a pos opk feels like I havnt even ov

If no bfp this month I'm gona take a step back from 'trying' and just go with the flow I think, no opks no temps just have planty of bd coz all this ryin to monitor my cycle business has stressed me out this month

CD26 - nothing to report, no symtoms in my 2ww soo not feeling positive.

Not tesing until sat, af due fri/sat hope she don't arrive.

Last two cycles I've had spotting before af, first time was 2/3 days before and last time was 5 days before. No spotting soo far this cycle, looks like a good sign but then again no symptoms soo not getting my hopes up just yet

CD28

Af has shown her ugly face today grrrrr really light sooo the usual spotting before

Soooo I'm on to oct now and feeling very possitive bout my next cycle.

Going to take a relaxed approach to next cycle and see if it makes any difference :)

Sorry the witch got you!

sending lots of :dust: to you for October!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back