Do you have to stick your bum out? lol

Wobbles

Reaction score
Buggy boards I read on one of the forums about this and thought its probably easier with an adjustable handle like icandy but what about for the mclaren? They fit them BUT Im now reading reviews like;

"I hate to tell you this but whatever buggy you use, a buggy board will make your bum stick out!! Don't worry though cos it's such a handy bit of kit that you wont care less about your bum .... you'll be so glad that your toddler is moving at more than 1 mile an hour that a bit of bum wiggling won't bother you at all!!"

Erm???? :rofl:

I was wondering that too :rofl: We've got one but I haven't tried it yet... someone gave us their old one. Do they fit on most buggies?

By the sounds of it yer. I wanted the kid-sit but they don't fit the mclarens I think I read which has peeved me off. Terries lending me hers in time for Monday (both riding it to nursery) x Caitlins fairly ok walking in though - She did this morning with a wrist strap on but it deoends if Mummys awake :blush: haha

OK do you have to stick it out further? :rofl:

haha i've never noticed lol, but the next time i see someone pushing one i'm gonna have to look now lol, hope i dont get caught looking another woman up and, my oh might not be happy or probably knowing him very happy :rofl:

Terrie :rofl:

I think I'm going to try and put mine on tonight. Sam just wants to walk everywhere now so will be easier than having the double buggy and trying to chase him around

Sams mu don't forget to update with the bum situation huh :lol:

Yeah my bum stuck out and with being a short arse it was akward x

What pram you using it on?

Sams mum did you try yours?

x

Quinny buzz , petite zia (no good kept tipping up ) and macarlen quest ...I think its becos i am short tho

Do the handles extend on them prams? I can imagine thats the key tbh ...the icandy handle extends quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back