Do You have a Cleaning Rota?

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a cleaning rota (not so much X person does Y, more "Washing on a Monday, vacuum upstairs on Tuesdays and Thursdays) etc?

How did you devise it - what tasks did you give precedence to and how well do you stick to it. Has it made life easier for you?

I'm considering doing this for our house just to make things a bit more ordered and give some routine so any opinions would be gratefully received!

I kind of do, always change the bedding on a Sunday for bath, clean bed etc before the start of the working week, my mum made us do it for the school week lol
Tend to do it over wed/thurs eve do it's done for the weekend. Upstairs on a wed & downstairs on a thurs. I believe you should clean top to bottom then back to front so all my rubbish goes out the back door into the bin.
I do a food/kitchen cupboard clear out on a Monday as tesco's deliver my shopping then & the bins get emptied on a tues morning

Not that I'm a little bit OCD or anything lol :)

No routine as such. But i like to clean the whole house from top to bottom every friday if i can. Every day is something different, i wish i had a routine but it's pretty hard with 3 kids :wall2:

Everything gets done by me and on a sat and sun as work full time!!! God knows how i'll cope when bubba comes along!! :nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back