• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you ever doubt your pregnant?

Lillyprincess

Reaction score
Because my symptons are so mild I often wonder if I am actually pregnant.

I haven't done a test for a couple of weeks now but I keep wondering if I could have lost it and don't know.

Anyone else feel like that? X

I had virtually no symptoms in Tri 1 (sore boobs until I was about 7 weeks and tiredness but not as bad as some other people's tiredness)

Due to having a history of miscarriage I had an early scan at 7w and another at 10w but other than that I'd not have known.

Infact it's only since I've started feeling movement that I can truly believe there is a baby in there :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes and even though I had a scan the other day it sometimes doesn't feel real xx

I did pregnancy tests every week right up until my 12 week scan and even when I had my scan I cried with relief when I saw lil one as I was convinced they wouldn't find a baby!!

XX

im so glad someone else feels like this :), im 9 +3 and still feel normal, other than sore boobs and slightly tired, just want the scan to hurry up, then the worry can go xx

I did pregnancy tests every week right up until my 12 week scan and even when I had my scan I cried with relief when I saw lil one as I was convinced they wouldn't find a baby!!

XX

That is so me!

I hope I'm lucky enough to have a good scan xx

I was only taking to my mum about this yesterday... I feel the same too. x

This is exactly how I feel.

I wake up everyday expecting that time of the month, I can't wait for my scan

Hi. Yes! I am 6w + 1 with my second baby. With my first pregnancy I had all the symptoms. This time I have hardly any symptoms, so I doubt everyday if Im actually pregnant!! Cant wait for first scan. It seems so far away though! x

Yeh I feel this too. Despite having an early scan on wednesday and being told they could see a heartbeat at 5 weeks 5 days I am still scared of telling my in laws because I don't feel pregnant. It is not even real in my head because I have virtually no symptoms other than sore boobs which are only sore in the morning and at night. The rest of the day I totally forget I am pregnant because I feel "normal". Its hard to tell people something when you dont fully believe it yourself!

OMG so glad I'm not the only one, I keep panicking about it because whilst I'm starting to show a bit (well it looks more like fat that bump shape at the moment, lovely!) but I'm like 2 or 3 sizes bigger now. Other than that I just have no symptoms. Only thing I really get is a dizzy feeling when I've been standing up a while and occasional nausea feeling when I'm hungry.

I've not thrown up once so far, I've gagged on my toothbrush loads and gone off tea, been craving steak and marmite and a few other things.

I do worry as it's going to be a while until I get a scan, as OH and my parents know and are both already v.excited. argh

I'm starting to worry a little now! I'm showing and most people know. No symptoms really apart from bloating/weight gain and big boobs and the odd bit of nausea but I was the same first time round. Last time however I managed to borrow a Doppler and listen to hb and haven't yet got it this time so not done that. Scan next Fri!

I totally understand, I don't believe it yet and won't till iv had my scan :)

If you lost the baby.. Ud know about it :(

X

Last edited:
I'm the same too girls hardly any symptoms except massive boobs! My scan is on the 27th :) can't wait

Yup!! I feel really sick all the time and my below my stomache is so sore, but still thinking, maybe I'm just imagining it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back