do you believe?

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i was telling the mums at my mum & baby group that alice keeps laughing at the corner of my bedroom, just above my wardrobe. one mum turned round and said babies can see sprits, so she is most prob smiling at a ghost.

im not sure if i believe it or not. was just wondering if anyone else had heard this?

i know that children are supposed to see things like that and that adults cant.

when i was small i remember a man and woman walking towards my bed everynight then standing there and looking at me, i used to pull the quilt over my head and go to sleep, this happened for, i would say, about a year or so, then as i got older it stopped happening - i dont know what it was, but because i was only a child i cant tell whether it was just my imagination - who knows?!?!

children, like dogs, do pick up on that sort of thing though, or so they say! :)

does that mean there is a funny little ghost that lives on top of my wardrobe :think: :)

the good thing is shes laughing not crying which means if it is a spirit its a good one
when my bro was younger he came and got my mum in the middle of the night saying there was a lady in his room, "like nanny but not nanny" 3 weeks later he went to my nans to visit shed found a picture of her mum (who died) and he pointed at the pic and said thats the lady he was only two and the wierd thing is before i was born my nan lived there and that was her room, when i was born they needed more space so frazer went into that room wierd ay

Sounds like there is someone there hun... not to scare you. But if shes laughing and smiling it cant be a bad ghosty.

Elora tends to smile at the corner of our living room and gets upset when someone gets in her view. But Elora smiles at the babywipes packed when we put it next to her, so were not worried lol :rotfl:

lol. next time she does it i will wave at the celling :)

ooo... i feel like im being watched now :oops:

dont say this it will freak me out B will talk to our dinning room dont do it in ne other room just the dinning room, and where our house is used to be a hospital :?

wen i was with my ex he once told me how he had seen people at his window wen he was lil, like 4-5 i thought he was crazy maybe not, well still crazy but u know wot i mean hehe

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
wen i was with my ex he once told me how he had seen people at his window wen he was lil, like 4-5

That sent a cold shiver down my spine :?

Have you asked B who he talks to?

all i get is boo boo lol

sorry was ment to be angels not people lol for my ex

yer i belive it... Ellis always trys to grab the air when staring at the ceiling in my bedroom!! :shock:

xxx

cassi said:
Jakob always laughs at ceilings

So does Elora, Ive got a video on my phone of her smiling at the ceiling in my bedroom.

My OH says if he was a ghost he'd chose to haunt someones bedroom ceiling :roll: ...makes me feel a bit paranoid when OH and I are in bed lmao :rotfl:

maybe our nightlight is haunted Alfie stares at if blowing rasberries then laughjing then hiding his face and looking at it again laughs or hes just crazy, im inclined to believe my boys not a full shilling

Alfiesmummy said:
maybe our nightlight is haunted Alfie stares at if blowing rasberries then laughjing then hiding his face and looking at it again laughs or hes just crazy, im inclined to believe my boys not a full shilling

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i asked my oh what he thought, and he said if it was anyone it would be his nan (died when alice was a week ish old).

i don't feel so freaked out now :oops:

i think if i had to comeback, i would haunt my fridge :rotfl:

I think its rude....i mean they could at least pay rent if they are gonna stay un announced!! and FUCKING HELL! the door is ajar and as we were talking about this the door just creaked open and noone was there and then i looked down and sweep is next to me!! git!! i nearly shit myself!!! :oops: :shock:

I think Jakob just smiles at ceilings cause he is nuts..he does it everywhere even at the top of his pop up cot at my moms,,,and besides this house was bought new and so was my moms...so no one died here :D

cassi said:
I think Jakob just smiles at ceilings cause he is nuts..he does it everywhere even at the top of his pop up cot at my moms,,,and besides this house was bought new and so was my moms...so no one died here :D

my dh's parents old house was brand new but that had loads of weird stuff happening. although fil is a bit of a sensative so it could well be family popping in to say hello! (doesnt happen in their new house though and thats 130 years old :roll: )

i like the thought that loved ones who never got to meet alex might be keeping an eye on him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cassi said:
f**k HELL! the door is ajar and as we were talking about this the door just creaked open and noone was there and then i looked down and sweep is next to me!! git!! i nearly sh*t myself!!! :oops: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i hate when lady makes me jump! she has decided to roll up on my clean clothes this morning :wall:

im more than happy for passed family to 'come visit'. but can't they visit in the front room. what if me and OH are in bed :oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back