do you believe?

:shock: wish I aint read this while I'm on my own!!! Glad I aint got no pets to make me jump!! I believe it all too (I think) but it really freaks me out! Most Haunted is my favourite show but I couldn't watch it alone!!
Like others have said at least you know it must be a friendly spirit!!

[quote="jools221181Most Haunted is my favourite show but I couldn't watch it alone!![/quote]

i quite like most haunted, but im the kind of person who will pick holes in it :)

I defo beleive in spirits... when I was younger I lived in the country and we had a farm that my dad had always lived at (he was born in the farmhouse and everything!!) When I was little I used to rufuse to walk from our house (new house) to my grans (farm house) which was about 30steps as I said I always saw 2 men walking.

It wasnt until I was about 12 my dad asked what I saw so I described them and he said it was my grandfather (who I had never seen, he died in 1969) and the shepherd (who left in 1964).

Also, my mum died 5yrs ago and when I was in hospital having Arianna, my Dad said he woke up at 2.25am and couldnt sleep and just paced his floors until about 2.45am
Arianna was born at 2.32am - I beleive it was my Mum telling him that his Granddaughter was on her way.
He wouldnt have known any other way as my hubby last spoke to my Dad at about 7pm that night.

S. xx

SarahH said:
I defo beleive in spirits... when I was younger I lived in the country and we had a farm that my dad had always lived at (he was born in the farmhouse and everything!!) When I was little I used to rufuse to walk from our house (new house) to my grans (farm house) which was about 30steps as I said I always saw 2 men walking.

It wasnt until I was about 12 my dad asked what I saw so I described them and he said it was my grandfather (who I had never seen, he died in 1969) and the shepherd (who left in 1964).

Also, my mum died 5yrs ago and when I was in hospital having Arianna, my Dad said he woke up at 2.25am and couldnt sleep and just paced his floors until about 2.45am
Arianna was born at 2.32am - I beleive it was my Mum telling him that his Granddaughter was on her way.
He wouldnt have known any other way as my hubby last spoke to my Dad at about 7pm that night.

S. xx

ooo... spooky.

i was convinced that my garden shed was haunted by chickens. our old house used to be a butchers, and they used to keep chickens in the old brickbuilt shed. I used to hear chickens in the middle of the night.
looking back on it, i recon a neighbour must have kept some :think:

i can understand how adults can convince themselves what they are seeing is supernatural when in fact it may not be, but with kids its different.

Yesterday my dog started to give a low deep bark towards the kitchen for about 10 mins! Her hair was standing on end and she was just staring and was definitely unsure as she would usually go up and bark loudly if someone she didn't know was there. She really freaked me out! I went and put on a light and she slowly got up and started walking around the house as if she was looking for someone, she couldn't find anyone so started sniffing at the front door, looking really confused. The man who used to live in our house and died was supposedly still in the attic when we moved in and the opening to it is just above where she was looking. My DH's mum is very spiritual ( some might call her a witch!) and she asked him to leave before so maybe he came back to see what we have done to the house. I actually called her after this happened and she said Princess would be able to tell and perhaps the reason she reacted is because my DH has a new job and wasn't home so she feels protective with me and Leorah. The funny thing is I am really not scared anymore. This village in Denmark we live in attracts a lot of mediums and psychics etc and is supposed to be a very spirtual place so we have heard many similar stories since we've been here. Saying that if Leorah starts seeing things I will start to freak out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back