Do you have a song for your LO

littlemuffin

Reaction score
When we had our 3D scan it had George Michael - a different corner in the background and this was made to Macy's song for us and I had it playing when we were going to the hospital and I was in labour and we played it on her first journey home and we both cried. Not the best thing to do when driving, but we can't hear it now without looking at one another and smiling.

My DH sings to her the most beautiful girl in the world by Prince.

(asking as the song just came on)

i used to sing Black velvet by alannah myles to alyssa to get her to sleep as it was the only soothing song i could think of that i could remember all the lyrics to, now i put my phone in her pram at naptimes and play it to her or use the laptop. its definately become her sleep song lol

we sing eric clapton's Layla to her but sing Kayla instead of Layla, she loves it and laughs with the biggest grin every time

I sing loads to her but tend to make songs up. I sing farajaqua alot but with my own words (mainly coz I couldn't remember how the original went lol)

When I was pregnant, every single time Bruno Mars' 'Just the way you are' came on the radio Jack used to give me big hard kicks so that always reminds me of being pregnant. But my song for him is Adele's 'Make you feel my love' x

When I was pregnant she loved That's what makes you beautiful by one direction and dance with me tonight by olly murs...but now I sing In my daughters eyes to her every day...Her favourite song to sleep to is Dream a little dream and its a wonderful world. :)

Georgia got her name from a singer called george strait, she used to kick
Like mad if I had him on. Particularly a song called Here for a good time.

She loves music, at the moment Our wedding song - Rocking' years, seems to settle her. Last month it was hot rod Lincoln.

Xxx

Ps - in a huge country music fan. Lol

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

destiny loves black betty by ram jam, always huge smiles with that. also hush little baby is a winner. my fav song for her though is isn't she lovely by stevie wonder x

My song for Callum is Phil Collins - you'll be in my heart, i sing that to him albeit quite terribly but its a beautiful song heard it while watching Disney's Tarzan movie lol :) x
Tapatalking!

Hope you dont mind me popping in

We havent got a particular song for minion as yet but I play alot of Snow Patrol (amongst other songs as want them to have a varied music list) through my phone sat on my belly and the phones does move with minion kicking.

My friend at work used to sing Michael Buble just havent met you yet to her bump before she had her LO xx

When we had Riven the song on the radio was 'something bout you baby I like' by status quo, what is quite ironic is that status quo is OH dads favourite band and we go see them every year :)

R also likes your song by Ellie Goulding it sends him right off to sleep sometimes..

X x

If I had gone through labour I wanted that song.....what's that coming over the hill is it a monster? when he was delivered lol. As it was I had an emergency c-section and Elvis Presley A little Less Conversation was playing lol. I play that song loads to Albert :D

Another song he likes is Baby I Love You by the Ramones lol

When I was pregnant, every single time Bruno Mars' 'Just the way you are' came on the radio Jack used to give me big hard kicks so that always reminds me of being pregnant. But my song for him is Adele's 'Make you feel my love' x

Just the way you are is the song we always sing to the little guy!!
xxx

I dance and sing We Love To Boogie to Charlie and he laughs his head off.

When he was little he used to like Lana Del Ray Video Games, it was my favourite song and its quite soothing x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

R also likes nickelback's whereever we will go :)

Xx

I played Stanley bellas lullaby everyday from about 20 weeks Pregnant! I used it to calm him when he was born :D x

To be honest if I sang to AJ about the washing up he'd be happy he loves singing and music. He adores Miley Cyrus the climb - little country fan. As long as its loud and we sing along to hes all smiles and happy. xxx

ive noticed i have to sing we are young or the monkey around song from the advert, although ed sheeran is a god send xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back