than their normal stage milk stop using as they
have made a dodgy batch. I called their helpline
this morning and was advised to stop using
immediately and have to send it back in a pre-paid
box they are sending so it can be tested. Please
share and advise users to contact cow and gate
helpline so more isn't dispatched until they resolve
the problem with it

This was shared by a friend of mine on facebook feom an NCT page. im not sure how true it is but thought I would share it with you girls just incase

Wow !!! I used to use it , better b safe than sorry though

Wouldn't this have been on the news and not Facebook if it was true?

I think if you phone them with a problem they offer to get it tested from that I read online from other forums etc - they all go on about bad batches but the posts go as far back as 2008.

Come to think of it. I had to bin a tub a few weeks ago because Jackson kept spitting it out I smelled it and it smelled off and I had just made it?! I thought it was the heat turning it sour as I had let it cool.

Hmmmm.. Ill keep an eye out xxxxx

Hunnie, maybe, I dont know but just wanted to make people aware of the post just incase

I contacted cow and gate and they said its standard procedure and that there is no dodgy batch as far as they are aware x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

My friend also phoned cow and gate who said its just one of those scam emails going around and the milk is fine x

Yeah it seemed a pretty standard response, just like anything really, even crisps, if u ring them they'll tell u send them in and replace the bag lol.

Why ppl would make up crap like that for fb ? What's the point ? xxxxx

thank you girls, at least its cleared up now. can admim close thread please

I contacted them after reading this they said there has not been any bad batches, dont know why someone would make it up though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back