Do I go MAU tomorrow ?

I feel much more reassured now. I guess with this being my first I'm just so worried all the time. X

You will always be worried hun, its natural. Remember asking hubby when does the worry end when we was pregnant with DD and he said never ( kids from previous marriage) he was so right. Even when they are in your arms you worry! Glad your feeling better. Xd

Glad u feel readsured hun the worry doesny go away even once theyre here likd tigger87 says i still check in on elise if im up thru the nite and she is nearly 3.5 an wen ive stayed at mum n dads if hubby niteshift as not bn too great this pregnancy they still check on me thru the night an im nearly 33 lol xx

Lol I know I have my nephew alot and he is nearly 5. I still wakeup in the night to check on him. X

It's true, I do nights and my son . Was,screaming when I went out to bcc work.last night and I was on edge all night. The furs t night he d kept through I kept looking at him to check he,was breathing.

How are you feeling blueclass? Any movement yet? :)

How are you feeling blueclass? Any movement yet? :)

Hi ya, yes I think so iv definitely been feeling something maybe a few times in the day. I have also felt something that was hard enough that I felt it with my hand but don't think iv had that for few days now. I think at 18 weeks I might have felt things but just didn't know it was her. Had that few times them nothing till this week. What I'm feeling is generally not hard enough to say that it's definitely her but I can't think what else it can be if that makes sense. I just feel a odd sensation sometimes and it's like my belly is having a party all these different things that I feel. I know I probably sound crazy.
Al that worrying for probably nothing.
Thanks for asking by the way xx

Not at all, that defiantly sound like baby!!! Movement here was very subtle up to this week when she seems to have upped the anti and kicks are getting stronger. Was thinking about you today coz I knew you were worried so thought I would check in :) x

She kicked fairly hard last night and my husband could feel it which was amazing. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back