Dizzy Spells...

Neev

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask - have any of you had any dizzy spells at all? I have had them earlier this week and now again today...both times I have been lying in bed and just messing around on the laptop or watching tele. Not doing anything heavy, eaten well..resting and it just comes on when I am not doing anything really...

hi, i sometimes get dizzy spells, its weird cause i get them when i am lying down during a facial!! and sometimes if i get up to quick or when i try and bend down!! dont think they are anything to worry about unless you start to get a lot of them, mention it to ur mudwife if you are worried xxx

I've been having them a lot and when I went to the docs in the week to pick up my iron tablets because I'm anemic they said it was probably that making me have the dizzy spells.

try eating plenty of red meat and some green leaf veggies to boost how much you're getting

I get quite a few dizzy spells too, think there normal but like sarah said if your worried speak to your m/w :hug:

I get them! It can be low blood pressure too!

Yep although havent been bad, a few weeks ago i had a full week of it, had to be off work for a full week, didnt hardly get out of bed i felt awful - (touch wood) thats passed now! :hug:

I have had about 5 dizzy spells so far. They are not pleasant. The last one I experienced was the other night when I was out for dinner, and I was sitting down! So weird...

My blood was checked recently and I am not anaemic and have normal blood pressure. I think its just another one of those pregnancy joyful pregnancy symptoms. :D

Thanks ladies... I have decided not to drive for a week just incase the dizzy spells come when I am behind the wheels...

I did get bloods back a few weeks ago saying I was anaemic and then high BP last week to very low BP this week. I think the body is playing games with me right now ...

If they continue then I will give MW a ring.... thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back