• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dizzy spells

mrskelly

Reaction score
light headed,dizzy,fuzzy eyes,sweating,hot and clammy,very breathless,ears going deaf then a hissing sound. hi i was just wondering if anyone is experiencing this. i had it with my 1st pregnancy,my 2nd was fine but it has now started in this pregnancy. iv had my blood pressure checked aswel as my iron and vitamin b12 and all is fine,very slightly anemic but dont need medication. i seem to be fine sitting down,walking about but all kiscks off when im stood up,standing still? i just dont want this pregnancy ruined by it. any advise would be great thank you x

I am only 5 weeks pregnant and the only symptoms I have are tender boobs but last night (it happened twice) and has happened once so far this morning, I have felt dizzy, like my head was not attached to my shoulders. My doctor has just increased my thyroxine so I am hoping it's not anything to do with that.
Are you eating ok?

yes im ok with my eating,so cant see it being that. there is a connection with my first pregnancy as i had it then to. just cant seem to figure out the reason behind it. have you told your doctor yet? it could possibly be your meds if they have been increased,best to get it checked out.

Hey I dont know how far gone u r but it cud be due to increase blood volume. I suffered with it in the 2tri with my first pregnancy ans went into hospital a couple of time as I passed out. They told me to stand up slowly and although they say drink plenty of water u also need to add some sugar maybe eat ice pops :) unforunatly apart from that I dont know what to suggest sorry
Hope it doesnt effect u to much x

im 11 weeks now. thats what my doctor mentioned last time i spoke to er but didnt realy give me any advise for it apart from she said try not to stand up and sit down as much as i can but easier said than done with 2 kids to run around after lol. thanx for replying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back