discharge...?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Sorry ladies, I'm having many ailments today and asking the most obscure of questions...but I've just noticed that I have very thick milky white discharge,anyone else getting this?

it's odourless and not itchy or anything, just noticed a substancial amount of it earlier on :?

I am getting tons and tons of discharge at the moment! When I was in the hospital seeing a consultant last week she asked me to go for a wee and I wasn't really needing so I sat for five minutes trying and when I brought the bottle up it had a tiny bit of wee in it and a LOT of creamy white discharge flowing down the bottle!!!! Nice!!!

Last night I woke up and was really wet down there!!! Not sure what it all means, maybe we have the dreaded thrush again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, by the way - sorry for all the gory details!!!!

It's weird stuff isn't it...to be perfectly honest, I could understand if this was coming from my nipples! :shock:

The wrong place though, I often feel quite wet when I wake up too... will be quite nice to have my body back to normal I must say although I will probably miss my bump :D

Does that mean you'll be having a small age gap then? :wink:

hi

ive had loads of this stuff for ages, my midwife said its just your body getting ready for labour and because the blood flow down there has increased so has this discharge stuff. Ive ended up having to wear a pantyliner now to catch it all (TMI :oops: )

i don't have it sounds so lovely . I am jelous NOT.

I have had loads of it all the way through, sounds like its gonna get worse though from what you guys are saying :? :shock:

:shock: crikey if it gets worse towards the end think i will invest in some tena lady,as have it bad all the way through :roll:

ive had lots of it and they keep sending water samples off and doing swabs thinking i might have an infection and it keeps coming back all clear xxxxxxxx

im quite early compared to u guys but ive had this. i am a snail

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back