Discharge :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
im 33 weeks today and been getting alot of discharge for awhile but it seems to be getting worse ive not got any infections or anything. I seem to want to go toilet every 5 mins just to wipe because its like snot lol (tmi sorry) its got worse since ive gone up in pregnancy stages sometimes it comes out like snot eek :(

I also noticed that my belly keeps going soft and then hard but the baby not wriggling round at the time so its not him its my belly doing something nearly every half hour its wierd and if these are braxton hicks i dont know because there not painful just goes hard and soft but mainly im more bothered bout this horrid discharge. i hope its not a sign of labour or nething ? lol xx

dont worry about it i've been totally the same. ive just started to wear a panty liner because its minging lol! i just think its an increase in hormones and stuff.
nd the probs with ur bump i have that 2. i asked the midwife and she said it could either be braxton hicks or just baby turning

my belly always does that...like mel said its nothing to worry about.:)

I've been having the discharge for ages aswell...thought i had leaky waters :lol: Phoned mw and she told me to wear pads and that it was just discharge she also said its very common to have it. If your worried phone your mw and ask. :)
I think the only reason to worry is by the colour though. xxxx

Increased discharge is totally normal chick. Just make sure it isn't offensive smelling or discoloured xx

oh its not discoloured or anything or smelly but it makes ya feel bit dirty its just the amount that was there, does it get worse in the weeks before a big proper show when babys ready??
does it settle when babys born? x

yes all settles when hormones do hun xx hows the itching?

Sounds all normal I have to wear pads even now - I hate them lol! But it's worthit fed up of pantie washing all the time like 5 pairs a day haha!! Wear no panties at night to let yourself breat and you will feel a bit better :) but yea totally normal and it gets worse ie. More up untill the baby comes x

Hee hee glad its not just me stocking up on the panty liners! My DH thinks its hilarious that i'm living in granny pants! I on the other hand am finding it rather gross and its not comfy to feel soggy all the time! xx

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
I know it's meant to be normal but I was too embarrassed to ask if anyone else noticed it got worse the closer you got to your due date!
The things we go through to bring a little life into the world aye!?
x

Lol enit I have told hubby I'm not doigngranny panties this time round have been getting him to buy me three pairs of new frech knickers every other week lol that way it don't strech the budget and I feel better and look nicer :D x and I will have loads of knickers by time baby is here so I won't mind if a wreck a few when I have my post baby bleed lol x

I'm into granny knickers too and like you evie will just wear them too their death afterwards! Wearing panty liners too - sexy ahy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back