Discharge or not ?????

Yvonne

Reaction score
Has anyone had a show that is like runny snot, sorry for being so disgusting but that's all i can think of to describe it.

People have said watery plug, but watery as in wee, or just a bit thicker than discharge?

Today i have had "stuff" when i wipe, it's just a bit thicker than dischage but not jelly like-like people have said their shows have been.
I don't know what to think. :?

i've been getting thick mucus stuff one minute then somewhere in the middle then watery stuff the next. I have no idea what is normal and what isn't anymore :D

pregnancy is mad!! :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much. my midwife said that unless unusual discharge is accompanied by tightenings it could just be an infection. although lots of people on here seem to have had strange goings on just before their baby made an appearance! :shock:

keep us posted!! you could be next :D xx

I know but midwives go off text book stories!!! No one had a text book labour and birth.

Look at some of the people on here, they get told they are not in labour and then when they get checked they are at least half way there!!!

Plus i thought that even if you have a show labour isn't immanent, so you could loose your plug for a week before anything happens!!

It doesn't help does it! :(

Mine was like a massive snort or how can describe that? you know this gluy stuff in horror films? Like that and brown with blood...

I asked midwife this morning about "show" and she told me mine had come again yonks ago. Don't ever recall seeing or wiping anything! Guess we're all different.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I know you're also getting fed up!
Big hugs
Emilia xx

I don't remember seeing one with Amy either, midwife said i had probably flushed it down the tiolet without noticing- that's why i am asking with this one as i don't know what to expect.

apparently some women dont even get it until they are in labour so dont think its a reliable sign that labour is on its way

Im wondering if im having my show, do you think its possible for it to come out in bits rather than just one lump?

it seems when i go to the loo im very snotty down there when i wipe and now and again its got a pinkish twing or some blood spots, this has been going on for about 3 days now.

Yeah a few people have mentioned it happening over a few days.
If you have a pinky tinge then i presume that it is your show, mine is just thick discharge, stringy and yellow.

I'm confused!!

i got excited yesterday, i really thought i was going to go in to labour.

I had a whole pineapple and had lots of "cuddles" in the day, then last night baby was pushing down so much that i really thought if my waters were to go he would just pop right out lol.

went to bed feeling all periody and hopeing i would go in the night, but nothing... :( lol

I have had that today, baby really pushing down and sharp pains, i know how you feel about the waters breaking!! Lol

I am really really periody today, since this afternoon but i am definately not getting my hopes up as it is the 2nd time it's happened and woke up in the morning normal- very depressing. Now christmas is over i think it will fly by so i am not too concerned. Got my hospital apointment again on thursday for a scan so i will see baby!!! Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back