Discharge - 1 week after O

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Melanie3103, May 22, 2013.

1. Melanie3103

Melanie3103 Well-Known Member

Hi,

This is just my 2nd cycle ttc, so i wonder if someone could shed some light on this for me please....

I cant bring myself to feel my cervix or start checking texture of CM/discharge, if its on my knicks or i notice while wiping then i record it. I chart my bbt and use opk - both cycles ive managed to pinpoint O due to pos opk and then a temp rise that stays up til AZf. Im DPO6 today.

So here is my question.... I thought an increase in discharge/mucuous meant fertile - but i dont usually notice any in the run up to O but i get loads about a week after O. Today is DPO6 and i felt like id wet myself (!) and when i look back at my last cycle the same thing happened DPO6 last time too.

Anyone else had this?

2. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

What kind of CM is it? Creamy? Watery? EWCM?

I get alot of creamy cm in between OV and AF - but CM and CP is really not worth monitoring for pregnancy signs, it's just not a relaiable symptom! CM and CP is best to monitor in the run up to OV!

Good Luck for the rest of your 2ww - I will be starting mine in 2 days!! :)

xxx

3. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Cm changes to sticky/creamy after ov. Perfectly normal x

4. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Mine goes from sticky to ewcm to dry after ov to creamy at certain point in the 2 ww I'm 5 dpo and it's creamy but I also have it wen preg aswel so it's not a symptom for me x