Strange pink-tinged cervical mucous

sookie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry because this is going to be TMI but I need answers.

Yesterday and today I have had weird cervical mucous when wiping. It is like sticky little balls, stickier than EWCM and there is less of it. It is tinged pink/red with blood.

I am on cycle day 12 but I have never ovulated this early before, however, I am taking vitamin B6 to try to regulate my cycle and have heard that it can produce a 28 day cycle. But my OPKs show no O today or yesterday (just a faint line). Today I had a massive temp rise on ff.

I don't know what this could be. I have never had this kind of mucous before.

Help! :think:

I also meant to say that it is very stretchy, but not runny like EWCM.

Hey Sookie,

I've not had this myself but somewhere on FF it mentions that spotting around the time of ov is not unusual. Only I can't find where!

If nobody on here has the answer, can you ask the FF guides? If not, if you do a search on the chart gallery for "mid-cycle spotting" you'll see quite a few with spotting around the time of the temp rise.

Sounds like you might just be in for your shortest cycle ever!

OPKs aren't totally reliable anyway. If you're one of the people who gets a short but strong surge, it may only be detectable for 12 hours - in which case, it could easily come and go between tests. Very annoying...

If your temps stay high over the next few days, you'll have to assume you unexpectedly ov'ed :( - but if they go back down and you get more spotting, you should see your doc...

Thanks Kitty :( I am worried that you might be right.

I can't believe the bloody luck I am having at the moment. I am feeling really, really annoyed with myself for not BD this week...

DH took the sperm in this morning and the doctor had neglected to tell us that it could not be more than 5 days since last you know what, and also that it had to arrive within 30 mins of you know what. GGGGrrrrrrr :wall: :twisted: :wall: It was 6 days and 35 minutes too late. So we may have missed our monthly opportunity for nothing. I have never wished that I had not ovulated ever before...

He has to go back in 3 to 5 days.

On top of this customs have my study materials and want all my money and I can't even get them on the phone. This is too stressful. :cry: :cry: :cry: SORRY for ranting AGAIN. :evil:

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back