Disappearance of poop

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Today is day 3 of no poop from Henry :( he used to have a dirty nappy (ranging from a dirty fart to a full on explosion) every time but he's had nothing for 3 days now.

He has peed a lot more than normal but I think I've just noticed it more cos of the lack of poop.

He is EBF and I'm worried cos this isn't normal for him. Not sure what to do :(

He doesn't seem to be in pain. He is happy and smiley so I don't think he is on any discomfort.

Amy suggestions ladies? Anything I can eat/drink to make him go or do I take him to the drs?

If you read up on it EBF babies can go a week without pooping.

If he doesn't seem bothered by it I wouldn't worry. Harry used to be every 2-3 days but since having gripe water he seems to go every day

If he's windy maybe try some gripe water. As long as when he poos it's still the right consistency there's nothing to worry about x

I know they can go a while without going, just wasn't sure if their habits changed or not. Henry has always been a pooper, and it's just very odd for him to suddenly stop.

Tilly went a full 36 hours with no poop in hospital. I asked them about it because I was worried and they said it was probably the meds in her case.

I asked them to inspect a nappy as well because it was a bit like play doh when it's usually nice and sloppy.

I think I changed her nappy mid poo because just as I moved it the flood gates opened. It was cow pat after cow pat after that lol.

He's probably storing one up for you ;) make sure daddy gets that nappy lol

Daddy doesn't do any nappies :( he actually has a phobia of nappies! Tried to get him to take a wet one off Henry before a bath and he went green :sick:

Callum done this once before too & the health visitor said just to boil water let it.cool & give it to him to drink x

Isaac used to poo in every nappy & when he hit 12 weeks he suddenly stopped overnight & started to poo every 2-3 days! It's a proper explosion when it happens now though & I have to act quickly. The other day it went up the back into his hair & down an arm! I had to do an impromptu bath!

Wss! Exactly the same thing with Ariel. It went from poopy nappy every time to one every 3-4 so I think it's normal hon x

Jenna he won't take a bottle or drink from a cup so boiled water is impossible.

I do think one boobie should make milk and the other produce water. Or just a switch so u can choose! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back