Ding..Dong, this is an AF announcement

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
Yep, she's on her way, estimated arrival time 8am tomorrow morning :( :wall: . Got cramps, low cervix and the usual sore boobs :(

Never mind, there goes the Xmas BFP but I have a good feeling about the next month (she says :roll: ). 21 day bloods being done to check I'm ovulating so that's one good thing.

I'm keeping everything crossed for the rest of you ladies, good luck!!! :hug: :hug:

katexxx

Ladies and Gentlemen this is a customer announcement:

Sorry Kate! Please swap here for the connecting service: stopping at Shagsville, Sperm Junction, Ovulation Central and Sticky Town and terminating at BFP International. Refreshments will be available for your convenience including grapefruit juice and cough medicine.

We hope you have a plesant journey - thank you for travelling TTC Railways.

:hug:

I won't put you down as AF on the testing thread til she actually arrives hun - just in cases!

:lol: your message made me laugh Bex! Thanks, I know it's not over till the old b*tch shows her face but I can feel her wobbling up the road if you know what I mean!

xxx

babyblonde said:

Sorry Kate! Please swap here for the connecting service: stopping at Shagsville, Sperm Junction, Ovulation Central and Sticky Town and terminating at BFP International. Refreshments will be available for your convenience including grapefruit juice and cough medicine.

:rotfl:

I'm pleased with that one - it has made it onto my signature....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Brilliant Baby Blonde.

Kate, it's not over until AF arrives; :pray: she doesn't. Good luck hun :hug:

babyblonde said:

Brilliant Bex :lol:
Its not over till she gets ya Kate. Fingers crossed she doesn't hun xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14