Am i ovulating again? I really thought this was my month? please help

corinne79

Reaction score
Hi can anyone shed some light i'm so gutted today,

My cycle is 29 days, this cycle I had ECWM from day 9 to 13, with sore boobs and cramps which is the norm for me. My boobs went back to normal however this month my nipples were a little sore which is not normal for me. We had plenty of Sex this cycle so I was feeling confident. My CM goes from ECWM to watery with white bits in which is also not normal for me as it is normally creamy thick white after ovulation. Yesterday was day 18 and by tea time my boobs began really hurting like they do when i'm ovulating they are still the same today and I began to get really excited that this was a good sign. I checked my CM just now and it is ECWM again!!!! i'm so gutted does that mean I didn't ovulate when i thought I was, are my boobs just sore because i'm ovulating again (or for the first time). I know I should use ovulation kits but i don't want to get all obsessed and i thought i knew my body well enough to know when i'm ovulating. The only other thing it could be is my husbands semen sorry tmi from bd this morning! What do you think ladies I my boobs never get sore on day 18 and onwards I keep a diary of every symptom! do you think i have a chance or not? thanks all xx

Last edited:
It sounds promising hun, fingers crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111