Differing OPK results!

safjaf

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been using clear blue digital ovulation tests for 11 days following an ectopic pregnancy last month.

First 7 showed a big empty circle (no estrogen highs and no LH peak). I then had 3 days of highs (flashing smiling face) but today a negative with the empty circle.

As I hadn’t hit a peak I used four tests with the same urine sample and got different results with each test! The image shows the results and the stick lines. The smiley faces were actually flashing but of course picture doesn’t show that.

Has this happened to anyone else? What do the lines mean? They all look the same despite different readings on the holder?!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 38
Maybe best just to stick with one type of opk. Do you test at the same time of day? You msybe missed thr peak day being detected. I would utilise other methods of detecting ovulation along with opks such as cervical fluid. If you suspect you kay be pregnant take a test if AF doesn't pay a visit!

This picture isn’t clear at all for us to see.
Are you testing with FMU? That’s what they advice when using the CB opks.
I am no scientist but I think the flashing smiley and then to a empty face means your body was gearing up for ovulation but you didn’t end up ovulating.
I personally think it is probably to do with your ectopic and your body just needs to get back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back