Opk help

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Hiya. I have used the first response okp's before and got results both months. I am now trying the cheapie ones but I have not had any results at all. Only the control line shows, should I always have 2 lines then when I'm due to ov the 2nd line goes really dark? I tried sunday night and 3 times yesterday at different times and no results. I tried this morning with fmu and nothing. I think I am due to ov today as per my calendar and I had cm at the weekend that I normally get a few days before and I'm sure I had an ov pain this morning? Maybe I missed ov? Or its not come yet? Any suggestions? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I should have added, I wee in a pot and dip for 10 seconds and then leave 5 mins for results and then chuck it away. Am I doing them correctly?

I should have added, I wee in a pot and dip for 10 seconds and then leave 5 mins for results and then chuck it away. Am I doing them correctly?

You are meant to leave wee for 20 minutes to get to room temp.

It's correct that you don't read results after 10 minutes.

What CD are you?

I started using OPK's from CD10 and it took me until CD15 to get any kind of real line.

Last edited:
I was the same as Carnat at around CD14 I started getting lines then at CD19 I got the strongest line xx

I have 28 day cycles and I'm on cd14 today. Maybe I am rushing them because when I done the first response ones I would use them with fmu and got a result straight away xxxx

I used to get a postive opk day 14 of a 31 day cycle I used 2 use cheap ones of internet

I have been using IC's (one step ones i think) and they have been great. Bought some first response digital ones to use when I thought I would be ovulating and the 2 matched up perfectly.

dont use FMU, and i never let my wee cool either. Just stuck the stick in for 15secs. i always get 2 lines on them, just faint ones then all of a sudden BAM very dark test lines.

cheapies never work on me, i barely get a second line. i also use "brand names" and they have given me a positive EVERY month and then tempign has confirmed ov. some ppl just dont get on with cheapies, looks like you are one too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back