Dieting

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondered when you started dieting after giving birth? I'm bottle feeding Isla, and so I'm thinking of joining slimming world this week - Isla is 3 weeks old on Monday. Just wondering if it's too soon? Feeling a bit down as I have no clothes that fit me and really want to try and get back to fitting into some of my ore-pregnancy clothes. I tried on some clothes yesterday whist out shopping - nothing fit either too tight orbtoo bug if i went up an even bigger size! everything looked horrible on and I feel really crap about it!!

Xx

I started as soon as I got home from the hospital x

If your FF you could start when ever, but bf I'd give it a few weeks to let your supply settle.

Also maybe worth bearing in mind that first few weeks can be stressful, and I know I certainly didn't have time to eat all that well - was grabbing snacks on the go. So don't put too much pressure on yourself. Xxx

Thanks girls, gonna give it a go just had a breakdown that nothing fits me. Don't think my OH understands and thinks i'm being dramatic but I don't want to wear my mat clothes anymore plus a lot of it is now too big and I can't for into my pre-pregnancy clothes. It can make you feel really down. I like to look nice but I feel like a scruff bag!! Xx

Im starting weight watchers today!! Bear in mind that walking with the pram will help you loose loads of weight if you eat sensibly too!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back