Diet

They do a crust with hotdogs in now :)

finding eating really tough. i lost SO MUCH weight last year from joining gym, changing diet etc. and im just sick all the time. i now HATE salad to the point it knocks me physically sick (after 7 months constant salads at work), and i keep just eating fruit. i seem to get really sick at night, im 9 weeks today.. im seriously hoping it improves as i have dropped a few pounds despite still forcing food down! awful isn't it!! :( xx

As soon as I get to 12/13 weeks I'm on a diet- upto that point I'm like meh!

Well my diet has completely changed since finding out! I used to eat salmon with veg, chicken and veg stir frys and all this. Now I eat oven chips, nuggets, white toast... I just can't stomach the other stuff for some reason! Even trying to eat brown bread make me gag, so I'm having to eat white.

The other day I could only think about eating a McDs chicken burger, everything else made me gag haha. Hence why I'm putting so much weight on.

Last couple of days I've hardly eaten anything as got ridiculous heartburn so can't eat. I'm going to start juicing again to try and get some nutrients into my body. I also eat fruit when I can.

Can't wait to get back to normal!!! xxx

i've not really changed my diet that much (i eat fairly healthily), except i've been indulging in naughty treats a bit more when i feel like them! i'm also having sickness at the moment, so am drinking lots of smoothies - i figure at least i'm making sure i keep some of my 5 a day down! its not so bad in the evenings though so luckily i'm usually ok by teatime!!

I'm going to change my diet to hopefully a healthy one in trimester 2. At the minute I just feel sick all day everyday I threw up twice a work today not nice. I just find I eat and I'm still hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back