Diet

Mummybexee

Reaction score
So ladies

What are you all eating for your tea/dinner these days? Have you changed your diet much since finding out?

I was out for my sisters birthday meal last night- steak and fries with a large ice cream and I've just eaten a McDonald's - with coke- I feel so guilty.

I try to eat veg and fruit every day- however past 2 days all I've eaten is 2 handfuls of grapes and some side salad :/

Maybe we should use this thread as a useful recipes and food ideas for our beans!

I've been trying hard to do my 5 a day. I keep feeling hungry, way more than usual. But so far I seem to be the same weight despite eating tonnes more!

I had Ben being very good until I needed dental work. Now I can't eat anything hard today I had weatabixd for brekkie, a snacksize packet of choc fingers, a little box of raisins, then for lunch I had scramble egg with some spaghetti in tomato sauce. I've just had a satsuma and 2 Jaffa cakes with a cuppa and for tea I'm having pork steak cooked in white sauce with mushrooms, peppers, onions and sombroccoli. After they I'm planing on a banana and yoghurt. I try to have an additional glass of milk and some freshly pressed fruit juice.

Im just starting to get back to normal after horrid sickness for weeks so im just thinking myself about what i shud be eating.

Whilst so ill i was told to just eat what i wanted but now im getting better i really shud eat more fruit and veg. I love veg but im rubbish with fruit unless its grapes or kiwi, i do however love tinned or dried fruit thats ok too right???

Michelle. x

Tinned and dried all counts!

That counts.

Also help clear this up... A glass of fruit juice is 1 portion but no matter how much you drink it's only ever 1 portion... So what if your fruit juice is 100%pressed juice? If you put 6 apples into a glass of juice us it still 1 portion?

Remember your only drinking the juice- not eating the fruit?

I eat grapes every day and usually a banana- I have Belvita brekky biscuits for brekky and my fruit I just mentioned is my lunch- it's just dinner I go down hill! Lol

But if I core 4 apples and press them then I'm still eating 4 full apples.

Also if I make a banana milkshake with real bananas does that count as one?

As long as you send me some! Home made pressed apple juice sounds amazing (currently sipping maccies coke) lol

It tastes like apple sauce.

I've switched to decaf coke to protect my tea intake lol

My diet has been okay-ish, i've brought fruit into my diet such as bananas, kiwi, grapes etc, sometimes oh makes me a fruit bowl to take to work. Constantly drinking water/flavoured water and limited to one coffee in the mornings.

Ohh I'm on decaf tea or none at all

Too hot for tea!

I take decaf tea but allow myself a cup at night of proper tea

I haven't changed my diet hardly at all. There's some things I'm avoiding that are on the no-no list but not all as I'm making sensible decisions about what's likely to give me food positioning and what isn't! I'm trying to add abit more fruit into my diet but other than that I figure I'm normally a really healthy person so eating what I want is not going to do me or baby any harm.

My diet is appalling but I have tried my best for 5-a-day since finding out. I just use then as snacks to ensure that I do actually eat them then at least of I fail and have fast food/takeaway means I've had them xx

Eating loads of fruits, I seem to be hungry allot more so I have taken to snacking on brazil nuts and fruits, absolutely loving satsumas, peaches and lychees at the moment, oh and eating activia yogurt too

Must admit though I keep craving chips, as in chips from the chippie, yummy although have resisted them so far lol

Well I'm normally really healthy but just don't fancy any of my usual muesli or salads at the mo. I have even completely gone off all caffeinated drinks: it started with Diet Coke tasting of nothing to me, so switched to Pepsi then I didn't like that. Now tea and coffee too - even my beloved Starbucks! I ended up having marmalade sandwiches for tea last night! I did wonder why this was all happening as I didn't even test til Sunday when I was 6 wks 4 days!

I've also started sneezing when I feel nauseous or hungry. Does anyone else do this? I'm not wired up right! But I did have the same with my son.

Jacq x

I've been snacking on cucumber... Just sitting in front of the telly eating it like a crunchy banana lol same with peppers and raisins

I really REALLY want a dominoes though!! I can't cos its not soft enough for my teeth at the moment but Saturday night it's happening!! Odknt even care lol dominoes, wedgesc garlic dip, chocolate cake. Saturday will be pig out day for being good the rest if the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back