Didn't know where to put this!

sophie

Reaction score
Anyway OH came in from work (might i add it was 2.30 am) and asked me to marry him, with a beautiful ring, he thought it be romantic an a big surprise! lol it was!
thought i share my happy news!
xx

:dance: im rather exited, i can have my very own party now! lol.
dunno when we will actually get married though!
thanks
xx

Wanna send your man my way to show my OH where rings can be purchased? :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: ill send his mum if u like, im sure she got the ring!
xx

:lol: Been hinting for agers, he's just winding me up now the moron so I gave up :roll:

:lol: :lol: men. need i say more!
i will probably stay engaged for the rest of my life !

Book the wedding yourself :lol:

OH wants to get married abroad, then I say 'but I thought that wasn't gonna happen' & he shuts up :lol:

:lol: i'de be better of bookin it.
ill go home with a load of books today an just wait to his face :lol:

PML engaged one minutes wedding mags galore an hour later :lol:

Picture? Pleaseeeeeeee :lol:

lol its wonderful being engaged i was so happy i felt i had to tel lthe world!!

pmsl ill have the camera ready! he'll be regrettin this!

becks-334 said:
lol its wonderful being engaged i was so happy i felt i had to tel lthe world!!

im really happy today havent felt so happy for a while! i cant stop smiling.

CONGRATS :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

I've been engaged 3 years, getting married next year.

Thanks.
i will be arranging the wedding for abour 2 yrs time i think! he'll be in for a shock! :lol:
he probably thought this will keep her quiet for a while :twisted:

Awww congrats its a great feeling isnt it? My OH proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower on fireworks night! I was grinning ear to ear like a cheshire cat for a month!

Well done

Alice x :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS MY HUNNY! Getting engaged is wonderful, good luck for the future. I have been engaged 3 yrs in November, probably get married a year or so after the bubba is born! Too much expense at the moment!

:D thanks for the replys girls!
its great bein engaged, its only been a few hours lol.
i went an had my nails done on lunch cos im showin my hand of to everyone an my nails were a state!
:D

lol excellent news so so happy for you. i only got engaged in feb of this year my OH took me to venice and it was so romantic i also didn't stop smiling for weeks and ended up doing everything left handed so i could show off my ring!!! you enjoy it girl, we also planning to get married in 2 years time, i recommend the weddingforum.co.uk for ideas as well. :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh wedding forum, im hooked on this one i shall get hooked on that one too! :lol:

My story wasn't as romantic as everyone else :( my friend got engaged in paris also, theres me bein woke at 2.30 by someone in stinkin work clothes an i initially told him to f off!!!! lol, bless though im just kidin i was well chuffed!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back