Well I'm to become Mrs Reilly

louielly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, thought I would just share some unrelated TTC news with you. Last night my OH asked me to marry him! Finally, after 3 years and lots of hints lol.

I'm all confused now though, as he had actually convinced me about having children before we got married, rather than marriage before children, as I would really have liked. And now he goes and proposes.... :shock:

I'm due AF Wednesday or Thursday next week and have been having loads of symptoms. I feel really positive this month, so fx'd. I'm 11DPO today so planning on testing in the morning!

oh wow congratulations hun! it took 8 years for my oh to propose! :) fx u have ur sticky bean too! xxx

Thanks hon. At least they got there in the end :thumbup:

I don't think our friends and family will be able to handle baby news aswell :lol:

Congratulations!! Have you set a date? Or does that depend on baby news?! Xxx

Congrats! Wedding planning, whoop whoop! We got engaged when I was pregnant, although oh had planned it before (baby was a little bit of a surprise) then lost it so my focus switched to wedding. We 've gone ahead with planning for June and we'll just be hoping I'm pregnant at the wedding :). Everything is possible so you can have the wedding of your dreams and babies, it fits together :) good luck and can't wait to hear about wedding plans x

Thank you for all the congrats! We'd really like to get married in Portugal or Spain but OH is a teacher so we're quite limited to when, as it needs to be in the holidays. But we're thinking maybe Aug 2012, Oct 2012 or April 2013. Bit confused about the dress though, as don't know whether I'll have a bump or not...but dying to go and try some lol. Dyscochick, fx for your sticky bean soon! have you chosen your dress yet?

Well I did another test this morning (12DPO) and it was a bfn again! :( Symptoms have all died down now and just having a mild achy feeling as if the witch is on her way. Was having loads of symptoms like sore boobs (I've never had sore boobs before) veiny boobs, erect nipples, loads of discharge (tmi sorry), nausea, twinges and light cramps, sore throat and been in bed by 9pm. The main thing though is that I've only had a very slight amount of brown discharge/spotting on Friday (10DPO) after 2 really sharp cramps that woke me up, followed by cramps for about half an hour on the morning before. Well I normally get spotting from 8/9DPO right up until AF, so at least if not preggers, then the spotting issue may be sorting itself out finally!! :dance:

Last edited:
Congratulations, it took my husband 10 years until he proposed! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back