Did your tastebuds return to normal after the birth?

cloud9

Reaction score
I don't like my fav food ribs or fav drink a cup of tea since been preggers...Did your tastebuds return to normal after the birth or did your tastes change for ever?

mine have always returned to normal but this time round no they havn't.
I can't stand some food which i loved before.

Mine did after about 20 weeks of pregnancy. With my first though they didn't change back until afterwards.

i really went off tea especially with sugar. i like it now but i dont have sugar anymore which is a good thing really. because i gave up smoking when i found out i was pregnant everything tastes different to me anyway now...

Mine have :) Went off quite a few things while I was pregnant but I like it all again now.

i went totally off tea and then i had one about 10 mins after alex was born and it tasted like heaven!!!!

somethings for me came back while i was still preggy too!

xxxxxxxx

I had a permanent horrible sweet taste when I was pregnant, eveyrthing was tainted by it but as soon as Charlie was born I suddenly noticed it disappeared after suffering the whole 9 months.
Had to keep eating things like satsumas and fresh orange to try and hide the taste all the time...thank god it returned to normal!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back