How soon were you back in "normal" clothes?

You skinny wenches :rotfl: and there was me looking firward to getting into size 24 again, though it will be many years before that happwns!

About 2 weeks. I've lost almost all the weight I put on but my shape has changed. The worst bit is the bit above my c section scar, that'll never go away :roll:

I fit into size 8 tops now though which is good cos I wore size 10 tops before :cheer:

gone from a size 10/12 to 6/8 now, my bodys totally changed from havin Jam but im glad i still got my bum!! :wink:

took me a couple of weeks to get into non preg clothes, then i had to buy new ones woo woo lol :lol:

I was a size 6-8 before Rowan. Gained a lot of weight and ended up in a size 14-16 after but have spent since Christmas working on it and am now back to a size 10ish :oops: if I hold my breath and lie flat on my back on the bed. Seriously I've been doing Weight Watchers and have lost over 2 stone but its taken a long time. Hey they say 9 months on 9 months off :D

still not in them :( breast feeding so dont want to cut down any calories as i wouldnt want to affect Annabelles feeding, once she is down to only 1 or 2 milk feeds a day ill start a major weight loss plan. Currently a 14. I was an 8 - 10 before need to drop 2 stone to be back to normal weight

LilMissEmmylou said:
still not in them :( breast feeding so dont want to cut down any calories as i wouldnt want to affect Annabelles feeding, once she is down to only 1 or 2 milk feeds a day ill start a major weight loss plan. Currently a 14. I was an 8 - 10 before need to drop 2 stone to be back to normal weight
gimme a shout when u wanna lose the weight!

im bf'ing elllouise and im gonna diet when she stops feeding so i'll be mlooking for a diet bud'

im hoping to start end of september/start of october when im in liverpool and back at uni. Uni means i can walk a bit more u see :D so if your up for it then, then you have a diet buddy :)

LilMissEmmylou said:
im hoping to start end of september/start of october when im in liverpool and back at uni. Uni means i can walk a bit more u see :D so if your up for it then, then you have a diet buddy :)

yeha fab! even if madam hasnt stopped feeding, i can just up my exercise... or more to the point... start it :oops:

About 8 weeks for me, although I was a size 8 then and now a 10/12 but I'm working on it as I don't want to put loads on this time round! Last time I was about 11 1/2 stone :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back