Did your lo chuckle in their sleep first?

Olive

Reaction score
I think I got a real laugh off of B yesterday and occasionally get silent ones - full on open mouth smile iykwim or a gurrrrrrrrr noise accompanying this lol. But occasionally he laughs in his sleep.

Before he started smiling, he smiled in his sleep. Just wondered if it's the same way with giggling.

xx

Ella smiled in her Sleep first but didn't laugh! Her first proper chuckle was amazing and melts my heart every time. X

Gracie is the same olive, she smiled in her sleep before doing so awake and giggles in her sleep a lot, think we're getting closer to having an awake giggle each day :D but nothing like the ones she does asleep as of yet. Can't wait to hear her giggle properly! xx

Olive Lewis had never laughed in his sleep before until last night I did a big fart and he 100% chuckled in his sleep whether it's a coincidence or not I don't know, he was quite windy last night mind you.

Joshua giggles in his sleep but hasn't done it yet while awake. But does massive smiles and a cooing noise at same time. So adorable it makes my heart melt!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back