first full day at work & sleep cure!

Em78

Reaction score
well was my furst full day back today (did half yesterday) and wasnt as bad as i had thought it would be. the time flew and the smile i got from my little chap when i got home was so lovely :D

he had been with my mum all day and i dont now what she did but he was knackered! i was feeding him in his Bumbo and halfway through his banana and mango pud he just fell asleep! he looked so cute all slouched over with his last spoonfull dribbling back out his mouth! i kept waking him to try and give him some more but he would just go again. bless him!

anyone who's baby doesnt sleep - send them to my mum! :lol:

em x

wen can she have B
glad u ddint suffer like me lol i cried the whole time :oops:

i'll ask her sarah lol she's pretty busy though as she has 6 grandkids now!

you poor thing - i'm lucky that i leave alex with my mum or my mil or i would have felt worse. did keep thinking oh he'll be having a nap now, wonder what he's having for lunch?! bless you dont realise just how much they get in your heart do you? :D

x

Glad to hear that going back work wasnt too much of a nightmare. I go back in August and must admit Im not looking forward to leaving her - even though I know she will be in safe hands. My Mum is having her for 2 days and then she is in nursery for 3 days.

L x

Can we swap mums please?

My mum bores them to sleep while they're there, and feeds them cakes, biscuits and pop so they're wired when they come home. My fondest memories are eating fairy cakes and ice pops with my grandmother, and no doubt I'll do it with my grandkids :D

sadly the tiredness didnt last - he went to bed fine but stirred at 2.30! went right back to sleep but decided that when the sun is up at 5am then so is Alex!

Mums pretty good with that kind of thing tracy. she has my sisters two on a wednesday and Lisa is really strict with their food - jess had no idea what chocolate tasted like till she was about 2, and even Now she hardly ever has it. bless her cos she's told that we dont have treats everyday she now thinks 'everyday' is a day of the week :lol: she asks if its everyday today cos if it is then she wont get a treat!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back