starting to worry...

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey guys! i have my 12 week scan on monday which i would be excited about but the last four days my sickness has completely disappeared after being with me for a good month everyday! i know that it can ease off round about this stage, but just wish it wasnt days before my scan. im literally terrified to go now incase its not good news :( did this happen to anyone else? x

Aww I'm sure it'll all be fine :) I'm only 9 weeks and worrying because my symptoms have pretty much gone but I've read this can happen at all stages of pregnancy and it often doesn't mean anything. In fact I went through a small stage of this at 6 weeks so paid for a scan and the all was fine...the radiographer said that changes in symptoms or losing symptoms is a totally unreliable way of assessing pregnancy! At 12 weeks sickness often stops anyway. I reckon it's better to lose symptoms before a scan rather than after, that way you'll be reassured on Monday and won't worry so much when your symptoms next change :) xx

I've got mine on Monday and completely terrified cxxx

Mine completely stopped around the same time, I wasn't so tired anymore either, I felt normal. My scan showed a very wriggly baby, and now at 14 weeks my sickness has returned :( enjoy the sick free days while you can lol

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll be completely fine hun. It's normal for sickness to start disappearing at this stage. I had my scan at 10 weeks and was petrified the day before only for everything to be perfect. I am 12 weeks tomorrow and my nausea has all but gone apart from odd wave every now and again. I still have really sore boobs which I thought would have gone by now and have def little bump appearing so that's making me still positive everything is ok with LO.

Be glad sickness has gone. :) All the best for Monday but I'm sure everything is just perfect. xx

Hun I was driving myself crazy with this this morning, so I get exactly how u feel. My symptoms starting easing off at the start of the week around 10 and a half weeks, and I started thinking it was because of something had. Couldn't believe the sickness could just o afte being so bad with it. But my scan went amazingly today (I booked a private one) and I saw my little roo dancin and kicking around :)

so its perfectly normal for ur symptoms to start easing off, and I would make the mos of feeling well again! I'm sure ur scan will be great :) xx

thanks a lot ladies! you know what its like, when you get those bad thoughts in your head its so difficult to think of anything else! but you guys always know how to calm me down! thankyou :)

looking forward to hearing about your scan on monday belle :) xx

Yes! My scan was at 12+4. Literally as I hit 12 weeks I started feeling normal again. I was so worried about the scan, but the nausea was coming and going, just hardly at all whereas before it was relentless. But the scan went fine. I'm sure your LO is ok hun xxxxx

Got my scan tomorrow as well sadly my sickness started really late at 10.4 weeks (thought I had got away with it lol) so still suffering but got a little better over the last few days thank goodness

Hi Littlesmoosh - mine's tomorrow too and my symptoms have been fading for about a week now. I was never very sick or anything - v sore boobs - but it's all going away, so I'm scared too. I've been having awful dreams about it :-(

Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow! I've got my fingers crossed for all of us with scans tomorrow (I think there are up to four or five of us tomorrow) x

My symptoms have all nearly gone now too. I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday and scan is on Thursday. Hope your scan goes well tomorrow x

Oh hun I know just how you feel. My symptoms disappeared last week, then the nausea came back this week but i'm terrified something will be wrong on Wednesday.
I had a mmc last year and I can't get my head round the idea that my pregnancy might continue beyond 12 weeks.
Good luck tomorrow, and to everyone else with scans this week!

thanks for all your support ladies! cant wait to hear all about your scans tomoro and in the upcoming weeks!
fingers crossed all our little ones are just fine!
much love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back