Did I ovulate???????????

mnm0487

Reaction score
Hi,
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I took clomid 50 mg on day 5-9 of my cycle. I started tracking my ovulation with clear blue advanced ovulation kit. On day 13, I got a high result. I ran out of those test and could only only find the regular clear blue ovulation kit. The since have all been negative (today is 16). On day 15 my BBT spiked .07 and went up today also. Did I miss my peak ovulation of the test because I was only testing in the morning? and is .07 enough of an increase for ovulation to occur. I have felt crampy for the past two days. My current doctor does not give the trigger shot or monitor follicle size..... :shock:

Hi!

I think your temp is supposed to rise by 0.2 and have 3 consecutive days at the higher temp before it's a clear sign ovulation has happened, but at the same time there are so many factors which can effect your temp I wouldn't rule out that you've already ovulated just yet!

Are you using any apps? Fertility friend seems really good so far, and will tell you when it thinks you've ovulated (based on your temps and other data you input). I haven't been using it long and I'm still waiting for my OV though.

I don't know anything about clomid, sorry I can't help with that.

Good luck anyway :) x

Are you having a 21 day progesterone blood test to confirm ovulation? That will give definitive answer.

Has your consultant given you no monitoring at all? For any cycle of clomid??

As far as I know there is not blood work. I will hear from my Doc tomorrow.

Thanks for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back