I hope I have done the right thing this month!

Julia

Reaction score
I went on the "my monthly cycles" forum which calculated that I should ovulate Friday (yesterday). BUT earlier on in the week I took an ovulation test which detected my LH surge on Tuesday, I tested again on Wednesday and the line was still saying that my LH surge had started. SO we BD Tues, Wed, Thurs but not Friday - do you think this is okay?
My period was late arriving last time (first time ever) so this may have messed up my ovulation prediction (on the web) a little.......WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS?

P.S This is sooooo damn scientific! It is ridiculous! My bedroom is like a sciene lab! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hi Julia, Lorrie hear I just started trying two months after miscarriage. I used an ovulation kit it showed my LH surge around time we had done it, & we did agin around that time.I now have my period. I got them after 30 days, usually 28 but my cycle just gettng bck to normal too. For those two days I had myself driven mad am I amn't I?Had myself worked up I would get pregnant cause thats what ov.kit predicted.
I'm not pregnant this month & will be ignoring the kits & just making love & if it happens it happens. Obviously I'll be doing it more often to heighten my chances. You can get bogged down by dates & kits & it can become an obsession. Try & relax & enjoy trying & it will happen. Good luck :lol: Lorrie

Thanks Lorrie! You are right......although it is very difficult not to think about it. It will happen when we are both relaxed and not expecting it...if it hasn't happened this month! xx

Hiya Julia

I personally think nothing is more accurate than listening to your own body. I too spent months and months referring to ovulation calendars and using ovulation kits....But both of these didn't work for me as I don't have your typical menstrual cycle and have mild PCOS which can distort ovulation test results due to a high LH level throughout my cycle.

I finally got pregnant whilst charting my BBT - Coupled with noting my CM. The month I concieved I noticed EWCM on the Thursday morning (I'd never actually seen any prior to this!)...I did an LH test Thursday evening but it was negative :( Convinced I was infact approaching ovulation Hubby and I got busy anyway :lol: on Thursday pm and Friday AM and PM.....Two weeks + 3 days later after raised temperatures extending past my normal Leutal phase I did a HPT and it was positive!

I hope you managed to time it right this month, but without knowing more about your cycle it's hard to say....But if you've been pretty active around the time your CM is most fertile, your certainly headed in the right direction!

Best of luck!

Thanks Rachael

I did not really notice much EWCM this month, but just went ahead anyway...who knows what the outcome will be? When it is meant to be, it will happen........

I'll have everything crossed for you Julia!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back