Did I feel movement?

Dinky

Reaction score
Last night I was watching tele with my OH and from nowhere I felt the teeniest, tiniest little tap deep inside me somewhere!!!!! Now, this could have been wind but I'm secretly hoping that it was baby :) I stayed still and tried to concentrate for ages after and nothing. it's still early days as im a first time mum so wasnt expecting anything for a few more weeks but I got very excited inside :-D Come on Baby Greenway, show mummy you are there!!!!!!!x

It could well have been hun.

I felt lots of gentle movements for the last couple of weeks but nothing I could deffo say was baby. Then since this Sunday I have had proper kicks only in the evenings though and only about one per evening.

I am sure there are some ladies on here who have been feeling proper movement from quite early on, so what you felt could well have been your lil one.

It's the most amazing feeling :)

XX

I remember some of the first movements I felt were like popcorn popping - very slight little pops. It was baby moving! So it could have been baby you felt! :) how exciting!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I felt the same as Jayjay, popcorn sensations from around 12 weeks which increased in frequency and strength.... I have been feeling flutters getting stronger but last night I felt proper kicks and hubby and I could see my belly move!! (I am 20+6)..... LONG story short.... it could have been baby Greenway!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back