Diarrhea? tmi sorry

hayels

Reaction score
am really sorry to ask this but has any one else had diarrhea? i have had it quit bad tonight and was wondering if its due to pregnancy or some thing eles. its horrid. it was a little pain full at the time but thats eased off now and also it made me mega hot. again am sorry to ask i feel ashamed to ask such a gross question to u but not sure if i should be worried xxx

Hayels I didn't have any morning sicknes but did have diarhoea in the first tri and apparently it can be a form of morning sickness, basically your hormones are affecting your digestive system and getting rid of that food one way or another. That is of course if you rule out having a bug or having eaten something dodgy!

I think i picked up a 24 hour bug when i was about 4 / 5 weeks pregnant, but due to the hormones it lasted for 7 / 8 days and i found I was drinking nearly 5 litres in 24 hours to keep hydrated.
Make sure you drink lots and lots.

Now i have problems the other way,

I Had this when i was 1st pregnant i was getting bad tummy pains and then having diahrehea nearly everyday but in between i was getting constipated aswell. Im guessing its normal but i had IBS and the midwife thought that i might have colitus but this has never been looked into lol. Hope it gets better for you :) x

I've had it really badly, YUK! but i've got ulsurative colitis and i'm not allowed to take my medication while i'm pregnant - so that probably has a lot to do with it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back