Nervously says "Hi"

Mummy-D

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
Still think it is a bit early for me to be leaving my comfort zone which is TTC but thought i better pop my head in and introduce myself to you all.

As some of you know My Name is Debbi and I got my Bfp on Sunday! Am very excited to be having baby#2 but still quite nervous as it is early days.

Can i ask a question too? (hope it doesnt sound silly)

I have had a really sore stomach all afternoon which was worrying me but in the last half hour i cant move far from the toilet because i have got really bad diarrhea (sp?) It could pass through the eye of a needle, smells revolting (worse than usual :rotfl: ) and is a horrible greeny yellow colour - sorry if tmi. Do i need to see the docs or just let it run its course.

Thanks girls and looking forward to getting to know everyone in first tri

xxxxxx

Hi :wave:

Nice to meet you, Im sinead, no its not to early to join us from ttc, im only a week or so ahead of you.

Im no expert but i think its nothing to worry about, my stomach has been off for a little while now, before i knew i was pregnant.

Take it easy, xxxxx

hello! :cheer:
sorry cannot offer no advice but wanted to say welcome and congrats on your bfp!!

Hi Mummy-D :wave:

Im well thanks hun. Feeling very :sleep: and have stretchy achy pains other than that not so bad!! :D How are you doing?! :)

feeling very similar to you lol!! had been feeling some achy low down pains this morning which i wasnt worried about as i knew it was to be expected but did get worried as the afternoon wore on and the turned into cramps......never been so relieved to get a dose of the runs i tell ya!! :rotfl:

Hi hun

Gratz!! Im getting pains aswell, but as I had them with my other 2 im not getting that worried yet. As for the toilet business I dont think its anything to worry by hun, just keep a eye on it :hug:

Lol :lol: Im just wondering myself now if the lovely morning sickness :puke: will visit me im only feeling nauseous (sp) so far which is great!!!!

Flossy - I never had sickness first time round, just the nausea. Couldnt use minty toothpaste as it would make me gag and had to use kids flavoured toothpaste lol!! Am :pray: i dont get the full blow morning :puke: either!!

I had bad sickness with my other 2 lasted til about 25 wks even then i still had it on the odd occasion so hoping if i do this time it wont be as bad :pray: Mindue the gaging on a toothbrush thing i have down to a T lately im doing it all the time ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back