• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DH still scared

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Spoke to my DH about me not getting any again last nite.... he is still scared to do anything like that .. he says he feels protective over me and the LO inside so doesn't want to attempt to even try antyhing just in case.... Is there anything i can do to convince him he won't hurt the baby? I thought of maybe taking him with me to see my midwife next time and get her to speak to him about it......... getting frusturated about it.. but i do understand hes feeling awkward about it.. i just want to put his mind at ease!!!!

To be honest I think my OH feels much the same, he feels weird having sex when bubs is there lol. Yeah maybe take him along to your next apt with midwife and bring it up there, it will probably put his mind at rest. :)

thanx... i have sent him info off the internet about it.. but he still feels awkward about it....

I dont know if you will be able to convince him but it is worth a try, my Dh feels weird about it too. Men :wall:

why?/??? thats so mean.. lol..u have needs too..im sure he can realise that outside stuff sint gonna harm the baby.. inside stuff doesnt wither.. if he doesnt have sex with u for 9 months he will burst.. tbh.. i wouldnt give him any if he didnt give me any lol..

Good Idea Carlybaby... .i'll give that a try.. got a few ideas stirring now LOL....

My o/h was exactly the same with my last pregnancy and is still the same this time. Nothing I say or do will change his mind either.

mine wanted too but i didnt then i said at 34weeks we can but i still didnt want too :rotfl:

my OH is the opposite! he still cant get enough lol thing is... its gona be slightly harder now he's got a full leg cast, wrist cast and soon a bump in the way too poor thing he'll be gagging :oops: :rotfl:

youngmumtobe20 said:
my OH is the opposite! he still cant get enough lol thing is... its gona be slightly harder now he's got a full leg cast, wrist cast and soon a bump in the way too poor thing he'll be gagging :oops: :rotfl:
Mine too! He wont bloomin leave me alone! I think for the guys that think too much about it it weirds them out and they feel "wrong" doing it, where as my OH (bless him) sees my new huge boobs and all other thought processes stops and he just wants it!!!! :rotfl: He is going to be sooooo disappointed if they shrink after the baby has come!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back