DH solved world economic problem

There is no simple solution to this problem as it has been an accident waiting to happen for many years. It's all about credit, and the banks have stopped lending each other money now.

Sadly we live in a society where credit is so readily available. This was never going to be sustainable for long, hence we're now heading into a recession. I think we need to brace ourselves for some tough times ahead. :(

why dont they just give us all the £20k per taxpayer its costing to bail out the banks, people could pay off their debts or go on a spending spree, or use it as a deposit to get on the housing market.

The banks have a lot to answer to for being greedy...do you think the gov would bail me out?

What you need to ask yourself is... if the price of oil per barrel has gone down... why haven't petrol prices... :wink:

sparky said:
why dont they just give us all the £20k per taxpayer its costing to bail out the banks, people could pay off their debts or go on a spending spree, or use it as a deposit to get on the housing market.

The banks have a lot to answer to for being greedy...do you think the gov would bail me out?

whether we like it or not, if the banks go bust we are in even more trouble so the government is helping us out. At least I might not get so much junk mail or spam emails telling me I can have £10,000 credit.

Squig the prices are slooooowly going down - funny how they rose so quick yet drop so slowly :think:

Squiglet said:
What you need to ask yourself is... if the price of oil per barrel has gone down... why haven't petrol prices... :wink:

It was on the news yesterday that petrol prices are gonna drop to below £1 a litre and then more drops over the year.

fran_23 said:
Squiglet said:

It was on the news yesterday that petrol prices are gonna drop to below £1 a litre and then more drops over the year.

we shall see :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back