Dexter

mandspice

Reaction score
We came up with it the other night and it's really growing on me - Dexy for short ahhh. Some people have said it's too "East London black" whatever that may mean.... :lol: What do you think...?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

That was the name we chose if we were having a boy. Actually I'm a little disapointed that we aren't going to get to use it with this one (I'm not disapointed we are having a girl just not being able to use the name).

There is a programme on itv at the moment called Dexter about a serial killer.

Ahh, it'll keep, maybe next time you'll have a lil boy.

Eek, I hope my LO doesn't get inspired by his TV namesake! xx

Don't worry, he's a nice serial killer. Only kills people that have done things wrong.

Hazel, you and I obviously have very similar taste in names.

Our car is called Dexter :rotfl:

Hang on, our car is black and from London... :oops:

I really like dexter, i imagine a cheeky wee boy with that name!

debecca said:
Hazel, you and I obviously have very similar taste in names.

Our car is called Dexter :rotfl:

Hang on, our car is black and from London... :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG Debecca,

How weird is that!!!!!!!

My cats are called Velcro and Pepe le Poo, any similarities between us there?

Hazel said:
OMG Debecca,

How weird is that!!!!!!!

My cats are called Velcro and Pepe le Poo, any similarities between us there?

No, we have Annie, Taz and Ella aka the 3 miscreants Tazpotsworth, Anniefold and Smella.

We used to have ShePatch but she PatchDespatched to heaven last month :cry:

Velcro is an ace name though :rotfl:

Awwww I would love to call my baby Dexter! Its soooo cute "Dex" but I'm not allowed because I watched to much Gamesmaster when I was little so did my OH and Dexter Fletcher makes my OH think of uglyness....he only did one session!

Gingercubes said:
Awwww I would love to call my baby Dexter! Its soooo cute "Dex" but I'm not allowed because I watched to much Gamesmaster when I was little so did my OH and Dexter Fletcher makes my OH think of uglyness....he only did one session!

Totally agree, Dexter Fletcher was crap at Gamesmaster, bring back Dominic Diamond!!! :rotfl:

Ah the memories.

Love it!!! Its such a cool name!! I must say I can't imagine him at 30 being called Dexy, but I guess whilst he's a baby it'll be cute.

The name Dexter makes me think of someone who is quite confident!!

I think Dexter is a fab name..I used to watch Dexters lab on Cartoon Network yonks ago..he was cool :D

debecca said:
Gingercubes said:

Totally agree, Dexter Fletcher was crap at Gamesmaster, bring back Dominic Diamond!!! :rotfl:

Ah the memories.

Haha awwww see I loved Dexter! Hahaa he was so hyper but Dom was really funny! Ohh blimey the arguments though when they had Dex instead of Dom hahahaa! :rotfl:

I still listen to dominic diamond every evening on the way home from work on the local Edinburgh station, used to work for XFM but gets himself into trouble by talking about naughty things.....not changed a bit!!

sorry for the hijack!

I LOVE the name Dexter!! I don't know any Dexters. Fab choice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back