We both love this name!

personally im not keen if im honest thinking too much of the gorgeous cat on the ad! sorry its a very cute cat though and felix is a cute name.

I know a Felix and his dad is really posh so it reminds me of a public schoolboy name IYKWIM

But....If I try and ignore that I think it is a nice name and goes really well with Zachary. It's really hard when you know somebody by the name isn't it xxxxxxxxxxxx

ejjie said:
I know a Felix and his dad is really posh so it reminds me of a public schoolboy name IYKWIM

But....If I try and ignore that I think it is a nice name and goes really well with Zachary. It's really hard when you know somebody by the name isn't it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah you always get some names that remind you of people you know thats the just the way this whole name game thing goes.

Im still loving the name, and so is hubby so hoping we are on to a winner.

I dare to be different lol!!!!!

Minxy, I think Stanley and Frankie is well cute!! :dance:

Jaidy said:
ejjie said:

Yeah you always get some names that remind you of people you know thats the just the way this whole name game thing goes.

Im still loving the name, and so is hubby so hoping we are on to a winner.

I dare to be different lol!!!!!

Minxy, I think Stanley and Frankie is well cute!! :dance:

Felix is just the right amount of different I think hon. I'm not dead keen on names that are really unique but it's just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back