Dexter c/o Mandspice

MissSara

Reaction score
Right little man, mummy wants you to come out this weekend ( well before monday )
So i think you should listen to mummy and daddy and make an appearance asap.

I don't get on here much at the weekend so i want to wish you all the best of luck for the weekend hun, and i hope your little man decides to come on his own accord, if not all the best for monday and i will be checking here for updates on how you are both doing.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Not long now, bet its all exciting and scary.

Good Luck Hun - (Still can't believe you are at the end already!) :hug:

Good luck!!

It's a bit of a shame that you'll lose that gorgeous bump though when he's born lol. I love it! It's so perfect...

BUT, I agree, come on Dexter!! Arrive now please!! xx

Aw thank you - he's a stubborn little man and obviously still enjoying his cosy little home!

I really thought you and I would be sitting here with our LO's by now MissSara, I can't believe they're keeping us in suspense. Let's hope they both decide to make an appearance over the weekend - I'll be looking out for you too, it would be fab if they were born on the same day.

I'm going to relax with a little glass of red tonight, maybe that'll encourage him out!

Good luck :hug: - next time we see messages from each other they should be birth announcements :cheer: :cheer:

Steelgoddess will update you all on Dexter's progress on Monday if not before.

xx

I think its cause your too lovely hon, If you were my Mummy I'd wanna stay tucked in there too...

No seriously time to move out baby Dexxy!!!

:hug: :hug:

come on out Dexter...it's time to say hello to us all.

Hopefully it won't be too long for you now

:hug: :hug:

Good luck to both of you girls, hope your LO's arrive soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER