Letting you ladies know

MissSara

Reaction score
No im not in labour just yet, BUT i am praying to be soon.
I just want to let you ladies know that i wont be around as much and not able to sit and answer to peoples posts as much, even though i would love to.
I have harrison off school and with me going into hospital Monday 8pm for my induction its like all of a sudden i have a thousand things to do because i now have a set date.

My text buddy is Jodie (Miss Monroe ) and i also have nicola has my back up text buddy, so i am hoping that you can all be kept up to date on whats happening with me and my little man.

I just want to stay off this computer for the weekend just because i know if he's not here by then it will be our last weekend that we have as just the 3 of us.

I wish you all the best of luck and even though i might not be posting as much, i'm sure i can sly half an hour when i cant sleep to see whats happening with you ladies. Hopefully the next post about me will be announcing my sons arrival ( may i add, who doesn't even have a name yet :oops: )

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've got a strange feeling you won't make this last weekend as just the 3 of you :think: For some reason, I reckon it'll be Saturday morning that things start... Let's see if I'm right!

Anyway, whatever happens, we'll miss you! Have an awesome weekend getting prepared for Baby No Name :lol:

Good luck on Monday if I don't get chance to wish you luck beforehand!! :cheer: xx

Awwww if baby isn't here I hope you have a lovely weekend together....

If he does arrive by himself then I can't wait to hear all about it :hug:

Enjoy your last weekend before the new arrival, erm... arrives! :D :hug:

Have a lovely weekend MissSara, sending very best wishes for a happy and comfy labour and birth and looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh cant wait to see pics of your wee man!! :cheer:

good luck! :hug:

Good luck hope baby hold out for you to have the weekend together :hug: then all systems go Monday
:dance:

dannii87 said:
I've got a strange feeling you won't make this last weekend as just the 3 of you :think: For some reason, I reckon it'll be Saturday morning that things start... Let's see if I'm right!

AND I WAS RIGHT!!

:cheer: Woo hoo! Call me the Predictor!! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back